Friday, July 29, 2011

Taylor Gets Totally Embarrased By A Rapper

How does Taylor Swift get embarresed by this dirty rapper?Well, I'm here to tell you.Taylor Swift preforms at the VMA show and everything is going just fine.JUST FINE UNTILL THEY HAND OUT THE AWARDS!Well Taylor gets this award for Best Female Video and she starts her speech saying Thank You and that she always dreamed of getting a VMA award and thouht that would never happen until now.Then, all of a sudden Kanye West gets on stage runs across it and grabs the mic from Taylor and says "Taylor I'm gonna let you finish ,but I gotta say something first.I think Beyonce` had one of the best videos of all time, one of the best videos of all time."  Now I'm not lying ,but I've seen some videos and some people didn't even CARE!I mean this is THE one and ONLY Taylor Swift.Another video I saw was a Internet News and they asked Taylor her reaction."Well at first I was all excited by winning the Best Female Video. Then, I got even more excited because Kanye West was on the stage. After he grabbed the mic from me......Well I wasn't so excited after that."  Personally, I have never been a fan of rapping songs or rappers.Not only that ,but my mother dosen't approve of it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment